Grass Valley Charter School Foundation
The GVCSF is an all volunteer foundation that was created in 2008 to support and further the goals in Grass Valley Charter School's Strategic Plan. All fundrasing efforts for the school go through the foundation and include our three major school wide fundraisers: Walkathon, Value Card & Blue Marble Jubilee.
Meetings are on the first Monday of each month from 3:30 - 4:30 pm in the staff room and are open to the public.
Foundation Officers/Executive Committee:
- President: Wendy Willoughby
- Vice President: Ruth Purwin
- Treasurer: (Acting) Shannon Eli
- Secretary: (Acting) Scott Maddock
Foundation General Board Members:
- Parent Members: Alison Lehman, Mya Russell, Cameron Herzog, Ana Acton
- School Members: Cissy Murphy, Cynthia Grapel, Rachel Ramsey, Katie Surface, Meagan Littlejohn, Olivia Pritchett
Finance Committee: Wendy Willoughby, Ruth Purwin, Shannon Eli, Cissy Murphy, Scott Maddock, and consultant, Greg Barker